COVID Vaccine Shot Clinics
10/31/2022 Bivlalent Booster dose now available for ages 5-11yrs.
CDC recommends that people ages 5 years and older receive one updated (bivalent) booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose, whether that was:
- Their final primary series dose, or
- An original (monovalent) booster
People who have gotten more than one original (monovalent) booster are also recommended to get an updated (bivalent) booster.
9/2022 Bivalent Booster update for ages 12+, see link below for information
We now have Pfizer COVID vaccine for all ages, 6 months to 18 yrs.!
See tab below for each age group for more details on the vaccine, as well as forms and handouts.
**ONLINE APPOINTMENT BOOKING FOR COVID VACCINES**
If you are an established patient at North Austin Pediatrics, P.A. you can book your flu shot or COVID-19 vaccine through the Patient Portal, or by finding your preferred location below.
Things to remember when booking online:
- Please select the type of visit reason that best suits your needs, age of patient and which dose number!
- Children ages 6mos. to 4 years have a 3 dose schedule with the Pfizer COVID vaccine, the 2nd dose is 3 to 8 weeks after 1st dose, and then the 3rd dose is at least 8 weeks from 2nd dose.
- Children ages 5-18 years should receive a booster dose at least five months after their second dose is administered. If the patient has recently had COVID, they need to wait at least 10 days from when symptoms first started to receive a booster, along with the five months after the 2nd dose.
Phone Number: 512-491-5125
Tuesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesdays from 8:00 a.m.- 11:15 a.m. (until 11/16)
Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Austin Office Online Booking
Cedar Park Office
Phone Number: 512-259-0900
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Cedar Park Office Online Booking
Phone Number: 512-260-0101
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fridays from 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Leander Office Online Booking
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, sing the Happy Birthday song twice!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth and tell your children the same.
- Stay home if you are sick. Self-quarantine until your symptoms resolve and up to 14 days helps to prevent spreading.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, try to cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Throw your tissues in the trash immediately and wash your hands again.
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- Wash stuffed animals or other plush toys, following manufacturer’s instructions and dry completely.
- Avoid non-essential travel, avoid play dates.
- Practice social distancing by limiting gatherings to 10 people or less, maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others.