Please call your office location to book an appointment.
See tab below for each age group for more details on the vaccine, as well as forms and handouts.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, sing the Happy Birthday song twice!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth and tell your children the same.
- Stay home if you are sick. Self-quarantine until your symptoms resolve and up to 14 days helps to prevent spreading.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, try to cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Throw your tissues in the trash immediately and wash your hands again.
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- Wash stuffed animals or other plush toys, following manufacturer’s instructions and dry completely.
- Avoid non-essential travel, avoid play dates.
- Practice social distancing by limiting gatherings to 10 people or less, maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others.