COVID Vaccine Shot Clinics
We now have Pfizer COVID vaccine for all ages, 6 months to 18 yrs.! Please call your office location to book appointments!
See tab below for each age group for more details on the vaccine, as well as forms and handouts.
Children ages 6mos. to 4 years have a 3 dose schedule with the Pfizer COVID vaccine, the 2nd dose is 3 to 8 weeks after 1st dose, and then the 3rd dose is at least 8 weeks from 2nd dose.
Children ages 5-18 years should receive a booster dose at least five months after their second dose is administered. If the patient has recently had COVID, they need to wait at least 10 days from when symptoms first started to receive a booster, along with the five months after the 2nd dose.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, sing the Happy Birthday song twice!
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth and tell your children the same.
- Stay home if you are sick. Self-quarantine until your symptoms resolve and up to 14 days helps to prevent spreading.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze, try to cough or sneeze into a tissue or into your upper sleeve, not your hands. Throw your tissues in the trash immediately and wash your hands again.
- Clean and disinfect frequently. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and kisses.
- Wash stuffed animals or other plush toys, following manufacturer’s instructions and dry completely.
- Avoid non-essential travel, avoid play dates.
- Practice social distancing by limiting gatherings to 10 people or less, maintain at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others.