- Accountable Health Plan (PPO)/IHG Interplan Health Group
- ADMAR/Med Network (PPO)
- Aetna (PPO, POS, EPO & Aetna Seton Whole Foods Plan
- Affiliated Health Plan (PPO)
- American Health Care Alliance
- BCE/EMERGIS (PPO)
- Beechstreet (PPO)
- Benefit Planners (PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Cross PPO plans, Blue Cross Blue Advantage HMO (Marketplace Plan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Essentials HMO Plan (State Employees as of 9/1/2017)
- Central Texas Provider (CTPN)(PPO)
- Cigna (HMO, POS, PPO); Open Access
- Community Care Network (CCN)
- First Care
- First Health
- Galaxy Healthcare
- Health Payors Organization (PPO)
- Healthsmart Preferred Care Inc (PPO)
- Humana (PPO, EPO, POS)
- Integrated Health Plan
- Integrated Medical Systems (PPO)
- IHG Interplan Health Group
- Medcorp Southwest/ Boon Chapman (PPO)
- Mega Life (PPO)
- Multiplan (PPO)
- National Healthcare Alliance (PPO, EPO, POS)
- PPO Next (Medical Control, Net One – (PPO)
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS) (PPO only)
- Pro-Net (PPO, EPO, POS)
- Scott and White(HMO, PPO, Indemnity)
- Seton Health Plan (PPO, POS, EPN)
- Texas Municipal League (PPO)
- Texas True Choice (PPO)
- United HealthCare
- USA Health and Wellness Network
- USA Managed Care (HMO, PPO)
- Vista 360 Health Plan
*We accept all PPO/Indemnity Plans affiliated with those networks listed above
*We accept all other PPO/Indemnity Plans not listed on an out of network basis
 We do not accept Cigna Local Plus; Cigna Marketplace
 We do not accept Humana Preferred or any HMO Plan
We DO NOT accept:
- STAR plans, including Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sendero CHIP
- Marketplace HMO plans
- COBRA plans
We DO NOT accept any HMO plans thru the Marketplace Exchange, as the Insurance payers are not contracting at this time* Please also verify PPO Marketplace Exchange plans as well, we are not covered by MOST Marketplace Plans!
We DO NOT accept Blue Cross/Blue Shield HMO Medicaid-Superior, Medicare, or CHIP’s
We DO NOT accept any type of COBRA insurance plans
We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, cash or checks. Positive ID is required for all credit card or check payments. There is a $25 fee for all returned checks.
Patients that pay in full at the time of service will receive a 25% discount. You may then file a claim directly with your insurance company.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain that your medical provider is a participating provider with your insurance company.
- If we are not in-network with your insurance company, you are responsible for filing the claim with your insurance company, and payment is due at the time of service.
- A current insurance card and positive identification are required at each visit.
- Failure to provide the required information will result in forfeiture of the scheduled appointment unless cash or credit card payment can be made for the total charges of the visit.
- You are responsible for verifying your insurance benefits and coverage prior to any visit so that you are not billed for unanticipated charges. Some insurance companies do not cover routine and non-routine services. Non-covered services will be billed directly to the patient. (Common exclusions: vision screens, after-hour phone calls, and a Saturday surcharge of $40.)
- All outstanding balances that have not been paid within 60 days will be billed to the patient and must be paid within 90 days from the date of service regardless of the insurance status.
- Unpaid patient balances older than 90 days will be turned over to our collection agency.
PLEASE CALL FOR APPOINTMENTS, WALK-INS NOT ACCEPTED.
- We attempt to make reminder calls for well-visits, but it is ultimately your responsibility to remember appointments.
- Cancellations require 24-hour prior notice.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hour notice and missed appointments will be assessed a $25 fee.
- We schedule well checks at least one month ahead.
We firmly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save lives. We firmly believe in the safety of our vaccines.
We firmly believe that all children and young adults should receive all of the recommended vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics.